RE: [SLUG] Radeon 7000

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:57:52 EDT

I don't know about the card, but someone told me yesterday that they
ordered ram from google gear and it came in a zip lock bag with a hole
in it. I wasn't impressed with that, I like tcwo.com which is in Tampa
if you want to pick it up, and I also like newegg.com.

Take care,
Seth Hollen
seth@hollen.org
727-919-1598