Re: [SLUG] ZX-80/computer history

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 18:43:35 EDT

What about good ole AMI PRO! for word processing?

Now for spread sheets how about VISICAL it was sooooo great .....blah!

I use to have to use this for school on a ole TRASH 80 model 3 and model 4
with the green monocrome graphics.

Then we use to use peeks and pokes to speed up things and make the machine
do some wild stuff.

I remember whne powering it up the Trash 80 that is hold the orange button
and you were into basic.

Whopping 128k of ram 32k rom what fun and with two double density drives 5
1/4"

The I got a ole Coleco Adam. :)