[SLUG] Snort report

From: Robert E. Schaefer (techie@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 23:20:01 EDT

Hello all,

        I don't know if anyone has ever worked with Snort or some of the
programs that are associated with it, but I'm currently running Redhat
7.2 box with PHP and MySql. Let me tell you, the learning curve is a
bit steep for me since I'm just starting to work with linux and some of
it's functionality only about a month ago (Windows Users). Well my
problem is this, I have a jpgraph that is suppose to display on a snort
report website which should be showing me information. I see no graph,
I see a box where the graph is suppose to be and I believe that all my
configs are correct. If anyone has any suggestions they are greatly
appreciated.

Robert AKA Bhuddafunk