[SLUG] FREE Sparc Ultra 2 memory

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 13:26:05 EDT

Please reply to this list. I'll post when it's been taken. This is
not for use in PCs or Macs.

I'm pretty sure that one of the two DIMMs are responsible for
"CORRECTABLE MEMORY ERRORS" in the kernel. These are two OEM 64MB
DIMMs for a Sun Microsystems Ultra Sparc 2 with disposable static
strap and installation guide. You'll need two more to have a
functional set of 256MB (available from Memoryx). Soooo, if you want
them, just reply to this list. I'll request your shipping address
off list and mail them to you.

Mario