[SLUG] crossover office from Codeweavers

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:05:40 EDT

All you naysayers take a look,

I just got crossover office and installed it on an old P5 120XL
gateway,,,and it works! Looks like winword from the get go. There are bugs
and they tell you that but from here we are bit closer to having a working
desktop that people can relate to. Remove them from windows and then take
away MS products with other offerings and MS will be second class,,
I have lots of testing to do to find the bugs but that will more fun than
work.

I will tell you that is is slow on this 120XL but I bet it is faster on a
new computer. My CEO thinks it is great and is looking for more from this
experimenting that they let me do.

Michael C. Rock