[SLUG] Time Warner Digital Subscribers

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 08:54:17 EDT

Hello Sluggers,
This this to let you guys know if you have Time Warners Digital Cable as of
Last week we now have Tech TV on channel 142. Time Warner never told anyone
about it. I was flipping the channels last week and behold they Were showing
Max Headroom last Friday Night . While it was showing I noticed Tech TV's
logo on the bottom corner. I jumped on techtv.com which I usually hit every
day and behold it is true we do have Tech TV channel now.

Finally Time Warner does one thing right!

Enjoy.

BTW any Max HeadRoom fans there is another one of the 14 episodes on
tonight. Tech TV has a schedule on their web site so you can catch some
decent stuff.