Re: [SLUG] Another Thing about Tech Tv Tonight

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 14:29:07 EDT

Tech TV is a all Tech Television Station,
They have several shows on there and diffrent segments.
Time Warner in Hillsborough County Now carries this.
Most Direct Tv users has had it for a while. They have been on for a while.
They also use to stream the video on the Net as well.
How ever they stopped that when they departed from ZDnet.

Go to www.techtv.com and you will find out more.

They weird thing is TW never announced they now carry this.
It is on channel 142 you have to be a Digital Cable Box user or you are SOL.

Enjoy