Re: [SLUG] *NOT LINUX RELATED* -- paper airplane?

From: Bill (bill@organic-earth.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 23:04:57 EDT

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 18:12, you wrote:
> Hey all -- I'm looking for a paper airplane from a REALLY old copy of Omni
> magazine - in an issue from around '81 - '84. The thing could not stall,
> and would not crash into the ground no matter how hard you threw it (it was
> good enough to get a little attention from Los Alamos, I believe). My dad
> had a subscription way back when but I think those copies are long gone.
>
> Anybody here have any of those old issues, or remember the one I'm talking
> about?
>
> Glen

I wouldn't do this for just anybody ... but, what the heck, you're my son. :-)

http://www.addall.com/Browse/Detail/0671211293.html

--
 11:00pm  up 112 days, 19:09,  5 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.14, 0.11

"I'm thinking of going back to Windows; in Linux, none of the viruses seem to work."

http://organic-earth.com Organic urban gardening. With photos.