Re: [SLUG] email to html

From: John D. (jdii1215@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 23:59:23 EDT

Russell Hires wrote:

> Hmmm...It's on the slug site that way now, not the archive site. on
> http://www.suncoastlug.org/digest.html, no threading is available. This is
> bad. On the archives page, all the directories have the same date/time on
> them, so I can't tell where to begin. This, too is bad. But not as bad as the
> first item.
>
> Ahh well. It's no big deal, just something that I noticed. :-)
>
> Russell
>
> - --
> Linux -- the OS for the Renaissance Man

Russell, the following rules apply:

archive names like this: ending of 0206 = June 2002 They are monthlies except
for current most, which is incremented daily. Archives are monthly, within list
name, and oldest first within list name(new ones added at end of file list, so
newest slug-announce is last one listed with that name-- and the html directory
generator limited name length before the end which was the number for that list
and slug-politics-- I wish it had ellipsized the middle of the name, like
slug-ann...0206 instead of slug-announce.... but....:) ).

Threads are there, within each monthly archive(in flat list indeted form for
header summaries, and you can hop into a thread by reading a message and go back
and forth within the thread the message is part of then).

John.