Re: [SLUG] *NOT LINUX RELATED* -- paper airplane?

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 13:10:25 EDT

I haven't found it yet, but if I do, I'll probably scan the template and
instructions that were in the mag... though not, of course, for public
dissemination (big legal issue there - can't be a hypocrite and have a double
standard for this stuff and GPL'd stuff), but I'm sure that if I mention I
found it, an interested party or two might be able to get me to pass key info
along as long as they don't force me to take money from them for it... ;)

        Glen