Re: [SLUG] Linux NT cracker?

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 20:47:27 EDT

I am not to sure if I would feel safe if some one that has admin access just
forgot their password. How ever if the machine is hooked back up to the
Network you can use a Master Admin Login to change the password. Unless he
was the Master Admin.
Usually you have different level Admin Accounts or you should have for
future Use a User Account for the person with Admin Rights and make sure who
ever is the Main Network Admin have a seperate Master Password.

>On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 19:05, patrick grantham wrote:
>> Does anyone have or know where I can find this gem? It's a NT cracker
>> written under Linux. Some bonehead in my office removed his box from an
NT
>> domain and can't remember the admininstrator password (there are no other
>> user accounts.)

Good Luck should not be hard though.