Re: [SLUG] Mail return - what does it mean? - where can one get blacklisted domains?

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 21:09:23 EDT

No humor. Just my own carelessness for not prooffing before sending. I am
quite embarrassed.

My original post translated into English:

I am interested in obtaining a list of known sources of spam (a blacklist of
domains, IP's, email addresses.) I would add to these to the list that my
(own) mail server already rejects.