[SLUG] New Port Richey Meeting

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato513@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 02:35:52 EDT

Is anyone willing to come and pickup all the disks I have offered to Lug
members for the July 6th meeting in New Port Richey? I have to work the
night before and the night of the meeting. My fiance works from 12 to
9pm on the 6th and my son is on duty from 8pm until 8 pm the next
morning. I also have a modem board ( I think it is a win modem), an isa
board with two extra ports (one 9 pin, and one para), and an isa board
with a nine pin one it as well as input, output, mic, on it. They all
worked when I removed them from one of my old machines. The only thing
that I ask is that they erase all data on the used zips. It is mostly
graphics, and text backup files. Some have rpm files for older versions
of mandrake. They can be picked up here at my home off Jasmine or at
work after 7pm, or I will meet them someplace near here. Just let me
know. I am off tonite, sunday, I work monday and tuesday, off wednesday
and thursday, and work friday and saturday. Thanks, Maureen