[SLUG] (FWD) Southern Florida LUG - NAPLUG

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 17:45:38 EDT

For those of you way south in the tropics, here's a message I got from
someone in the Ft Myers/Naples area. If you're in that area, you might
want to consider lending these folks a hand. (You can still keep your
SLUG membership if you join them ;-)

Paul

----- Forwarded message from "Eric W. Sarjeant" <eric@sarjeant.com> -----