RE: [SLUG] zip drive

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 09:14:39 EDT

You may have to go back into YaST after the system is running and
reselect the same device... I have a USB optical mouse, and 90% of the
time it doesn't come up when the machine starts... I just go into there
(console version) and reselect the device, tell it 'test' and it's off
and running. Don't know if this will help, but it might be worth a try.