RE: [SLUG] does anyone else have this problem with your posts,,,yes.

From: Matt Miller (mmiller1@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 13:16:52 EDT

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 12:19, Derek Glidden wrote:
> Oops. That was supposed to be directed to Todd Robinson, but I guess
> Evolution was too stupid to figure out that, since I was responding to a
> message he wrote, that he should have been the one quoted...

Uh, I think you were responding to Todd. I should have paid more
attention. I just ASSUMED you were responding to me, and you know what
they say about assuming...

> What is WRONG with the GNOME guys... are they just all on too much crack
> all the time? Some days it's enough to make me want to run Windows....

Hey, be careful what you say...I am sure Uncle Bill would be happy to
oblige -- at a cost, of course.

--
Matt Miller
Systems Administrator