RE: [SLUG] Compaq Prosignia 486

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 19:36:35 EDT

It is a ProLiant 1500 with 192m of ram and 4 HD in it set up as a RAID
The memory is EDO, when I try to start up the install, it comes back
saying that there is not enough memory. Funny thing is a installed
7.3 on a 64m memory machine (a Compaq DeskPro) no problem.

I do not see the 1500 in the list though, it is a old machine but
we could sure use it for a file server, and when your company is
trying to get out of Ch 11 you try to use anything you can.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com