Re: [SLUG] DUAL BOOT

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 09:53:15 EDT

I built a box with w2k and Linux. Always build the windows first then Linux.
Make win the first drive and partition and linux after that. I love grub but
either grub or lilo will work. Tell the installer to place either boot
manager on hda mbr. Now you will first get the linux boot manager and then
the w2k.

--
Steve

_____________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you, and sets you up for online attack through IE 4.5 and above. Using HTML in e-mail promotes it as safe to the uninitiated.