Re: [SLUG] test

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 13:41:15 EDT

As I mentioned some people are just getting out of hand.
I set Up K-mail on a Pc that I could not get any E-mail going for a week.
Then I simply decided to send a test message. I just happen to try the list
also to see if I was also
experiencing a Road Runner Issue or a Configuration Issue.

Rather then trying to send 8 messages about K-mail I kept working on it and
sent 1 message.
I did not mean to us up bandwidth and It was not meant to offend anyone.

I also did not think it was a serious issue as we have seen test messages in
the past. So to note I vow never to do that again.

How ever some would rather bash then think!
Bill Preece

>This is uncalled for on this list.
>
> Glen

You are right about that.