Re: [SLUG] need some PHP web development help with church website

From: Marc W. (marcw@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 21:54:34 EDT

Figured that would happen....Serious question with about 10 joke
replies. Is anyone out there able to help this guy? I've thrown down
some php'ized sites before, but don't have the time right now to give a
hand. After seeing a bunch of replies for the "rename space to _"
script, I *know* there are a bunch of script-monkeys out there...cmon,
help this guy out