Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Ma_jo_rdomo results - slug-porn

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 23:32:42 EDT

No, Russ, there is no such list as slug-porn. Suggest you backtrack the
thread to see where the spoof started. I think it is interesting you bring
up libel, which is evidently a sensitive subject with you.
I do recall your wrongfully accusing a slug list subscriber of being a troll
in recent history. Life is good when we practice what we preach.
Regards,
Smitty