Re: [SLUG] OT Air ionizers

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan@iotcorp.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 04:28:23 EDT

Paul,
    I have a copy of "Build Your Own Laser, Phaser, Ion Ray Gun & Other
Working Space-Age Projects" by Robert E. Iannini (TAB Books). It has
lots of projects, including "Ion Ray Gun/High-Voltage Generator" (which
is not a generator at all, how odd). The text claims that you can go up
to 180 kV with their plans (they only recommend 120 kV). The book also
has several plans for lasers (how good is your glass-blowing?), tesla
coils, tasers, FM transmitters, etc. I can bring it to the next meeting
if you like.

--ronan