Re: [SLUG] Computers and SLUG-Sarasota

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 16:02:07 EDT

I'm not a Network Engineer anymore. It was pretty boring. I'm an
Embedded/Computer Engineer now (what I went to school for). If you want
to be a Network Engineer - play with Linux and Windows in multiple network
configurations. Learn all the different types of WAN equipment. And then
learn some network programming. Hope that helps.