Re: [SLUG] Xine problem

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 13:13:58 EDT

Of course you can assume that it will work perfectly for you, but I
think that wouldn't be the best assumption to have. You'll just have to
find out when you install the card. I use xine and mplayer, which
sometimes plays things that xine won't. They both work fine with my ATI
rage video card. Maybe the video that you are viewing is displaying
correctly.

scott