Re: [SLUG] RT Linux Training Orlando Sept 4-6

From: Phil Wilshire (philwil@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 23:06:54 EDT

HI Mark,
You mean there are more of me out there.
Yes this is the same guy still trying to float balls.

Good to hear from you..
HOw is life treating you ??? Got your own company too...

I trained for Lineo for two years until they spun off a load of
businesses mine included.
Now its all my own fault...

regards
  Phil