[SLUG] Wireless Samba issues?

From: Darr Palmer (darr@darrpalmer.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 21:31:04 EDT

Greetings all,

I have been playing with several AP's and various wireless cards on my
network. Everything works fine when I am connected to the network with
copper, but when I go wireless I lose my Samba connectivity. I can see the
rest of my Windows computers, but I cannot see any of my Linux boxes.
Although my Postfix mail server works over the wireless link. But none of my
Samba shares are visible. I am using the Linksys WAP11 AP and both a Linksys
PCMCIA card as well as an Cisco Aironet card.

Any ideas?

Darr