Re: [SLUG] Trojan horse computer tax?

From: hcrab cc (hcrabcc@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 00:32:01 EDT

Where did you find this info? The only thing I was
able to find at thomas.loc.gov was a short summary.

"Title: To establish a grant and fee program through
the Environmental Protection Agency to encourage and
promote the recycling of used computers and to promote
the development of a national infrastructure for the
recycling of used computers, and for other purposes."

Bryan