Re: [SLUG] Please no more requests for the FREE STUFF

From: Joe Orthoefer (joeo@nks.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 17:42:32 EDT

On Monday 22 July 2002 17:24, Ian C. Blenke wrote:

> Wow. Less than an hour. Now THAT's a response :)
>
> Some day I'm going to need to clean my garage... then everyone's in for
> a treat ;)
>
> - Ian

Heh... _slightly_ radioactive government surplus; wireless equipment that
was taken off the market for the random high gain/high wattage pulses it'd
put out (which never hurt anybody); random "tweek of the week" modified
hardware, including the old alpha rebuilt and packaged in a pizza box
(domino's, this predates Ian's Pappa Jon's preference and the economic
downturn inspired Gumby's fixation); Then there's alway the subwoofer equiped
gaming recliner (includes fire supression system in case that short ever
happens again). Also there's that glowing green orb that Ian keeps losing
track of...