Re: [SLUG] adding a LF to /dev/lp0

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 00:55:39 EDT

Thanks, Joe, but I'd like to bypass lpd if I can (perfect solution if
not). Lower in my original post is my command line sending the job
directly--bypassing lpd:

"dumpe2fs /dev/hda1 > /dev/lp0"

I'd like to see if this works via the system with some
options/switches or some shell parameters. I'd rather not change the
DIP switches on my printer(last resort).

Mario