Re: [SLUG] boot time parameters (read-only)

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 23:41:20 EDT

But Joe, shouldn't it work w/o the CD and just typing "linux ro" at
the LILO prompt. I'm thinking their might be some taboo doodoo on my
machine or something. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in RH7.1? Do
I need a fix? Besides, I can boot with my CD, buuuut I guess I could
use my boot floppy to mount my CD and download the root disk or
something. My machine is not dead yet, but it could be close.

/mario