Re: [SLUG] Star Office and Open Office

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 21:44:55 EDT

YES!!!!

If it is very simple formating my experience is that it may work.
If the formating is a trite more complicated with frames, pictures, and
insertions like our corporate office loves to utilize it is a nightmare. I
can generally read part of their file but not all of them. My files to them
most often are trashed.

Frank