Re: [SLUG] a good PHP editor?

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 23:10:36 EDT

On Thursday 25 July 2002 06:23 pm, you wrote:

I use Quanta Plus. It doesn't have auto completion but it does have
right click context help. With the manuals installed it will find any
PHP, HTML or JavaScript function or tag that the cursor is on. Nice
feature. It has many other nice features also. Quanta Plus has become
my prefered HTML/PHP editor. ( I have been using the CVS builds for
KDE 3 ).

Debugging? Well that just requires a bit of patience and some good
coding on your part. Heck, if it was that easy, _everybody_ would be
doing it :))

Rob

--
R.G. Mayhue