[SLUG] Cool CSS website

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 00:06:30 EDT

While I seem to be on a posting spree here...

At the last NPR meeting we where discussing Mozilla 1.0 and its
support of web standards and proper rendering of HTML and CSS
compared to MSIE (insert version here) and others.

Well at any rate... I told of a website I found with some really cool
CSS only web pages (no JavaScript) and the author tells of the
_hacks_ required for MSIE to render the pages...well...somewhat
properly. Mozilla works like a charm because of its compliance. Its a
very interresting read with great examples of what CSS is all about
and what it can do for your website.

I told Paul Foster I would post the link so here it is....

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/

BTW Konqueror passed most of the tests :)

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net