Re: [SLUG] Slashdot Meetup?

From: Austin Theen (austin@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 15:12:02 EDT

Yeah, It was nice to get out of the green glow of my terminal and see
what the outside looks like..

Out of 13 registered for the Sarasota Meetup I think we got 7 to show
up.. We will probably meet up at Barnes and Noble in Sarasota next month
(unless anyone suggests a better location).

We met at Barney's cause that was the only really interesting point in
the Meetup options. Now that we know geeks can actually rip themselves
away from their terms long enough to socialize, we will probably do it
more often. I know most of the group there didn't know about the SLUG
group, so I think we may get a little influx of people.. ;)

austin theen

SuSE 8.0 Professional running for 4 hours 12 minutes and 13 seconds.