Re: [SLUG] What eth driver?

From: Bill (bill@organic-earth.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 14:58:59 EDT

On Friday 26 July 2002 13:02, you wrote:
> Bill,
>
> If your DEVtulip doesn't work, go here.... This is the latest disk for
> your NIC. They do have linux drivers on it.
>
> http://www.linksys.com/download/driver.asp?dlid=2&osid=7
>

> Craig Zeigler

Thanks Craig. I downloaded the files just in case ... but the Linux driver
for the NE2000 seems to have done the trick.

Now I have to command-line ftp a bunch of dependencies for openssh*

Oh, joy.

:-) This is a lot like being back at RH 5.2 except that now I know that it is
just a matter of slogging through and installing things that the newer
version of openssh needs that the older version (already installed but not
accepting logins from my updated machine) didn't.

Bill

--
  2:49pm  up 10 days, 14:12,  3 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.11, 0.09

"I'm thinking of going back to Windows; in Linux, none of the viruses seem to work."

http://organic-earth.com Organic urban gardening. With photos.