Re: [SLUG] Suse 8.0

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 19:45:51 EDT

Nah, again I'm just being silly and nonsencial.

And you are definitely right!

--
Steve

_____________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you, and sets you up for online attack through IE 4.5 and above. Using HTML in e-mail promotes it as safe to the uninitiated.