[SLUG] Installing nVidia geForce drivers

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 00:58:44 EDT

I want to install the nVidia drivers for my geForce 2 that I have in this
machine. Here's what it says in the directions:

"1In the Module section, make sure you have:

        Load "glx"

You should also remove the following lines:

        Load "dri"
        Load "GLcore"

Ok now here's my question, in the modules section they tell me to make sure I
have that "glx" statement, now in my config I have the following in the
modules section:

Section "Module"

# This loads the DBE extension module.
    Load "dbe"

# This loads the Video for Linux module.
    Load "v4l"

If I add the "glx" line should I comment out the "Load 'v4l'" line since it's
the Video for Linux module?

Thanks...

-j