Re: [SLUG] UPS Autoshutdown

From: Joe (mce@dalismustache.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 22:11:40 EDT

Thier software download page has versions (Free download) of Powerchute plus
for Linux with 4 different versions targeting 4 of the more mainstream
distro's. Or if you want the Powerchute business edition it is also available
on the same page as a free download. They also have a signaling daemon if you
don't want the full suite. One really cool feature on thier download page is
that you can filter the software listing by a single OS including Linux,
HPUX, Novel, AIX, various versions of windows etc.
Just go to APC's website http://www.apc.com
then click on support then on the next page click on software downloads.
and Take your pick :)
Or you can pick the United States from teh pulldown on the mainpage and there
is a link for the download page on the US site's main page too
Hope this helps!

-Joe