Re: [SLUG] Will not boot from CD

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 23:07:41 EDT

As someone pointed out on one of these lists, Toshiba somtomes makes CD
that cannot recognize a 2.88MB boot image (which most Linux CD use.)

Steve

_____________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you, and sets you up for online attack through IE 4.5 and above. Using HTML in e-mail promotes it as safe to the uninitiated.