[SLUG] Microsoft Engineering Experience Needed for Contract Position

From: David R. Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 08:57:03 EDT

Good Morning All,

I am in need of someone who is qualified to set up a very large Windows 2000
environment. This would involve several hundred workstations, servers, etc.

This is for a customer who is neck-deep in NT and is transferring to Win2K.

This position could last up to one month, and will pay between $35 - $45 per
hour.

If interested, please conact me off-line for details. Please attach resume
and a good time when I can contact you to discuss. I will need
approixmately three people for this position.

Thanks,

Dave

 --
David R. Meyer