Re: Re: [SLUG] F.Y.I. - older compter supplies

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:30:11 EDT

Well I have delt with him for over 8 years no problems. Also when I use to
have my own bussiness we use to use him no problems.
Also when I use to work at Walter Industries we bought a ton of ram from him
for over 120 locations no problems.

How ever no matter what it is worht checking into rather then spending
$90.00 for a cable ! ! ! !
Also he has much more stuff then Computer Corner and you would more likely
to find obscure stuff there then any where else in TAMPA!

Your choice.