[SLUG] RE: rpm -rebuild foo.src.rpm command

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato513@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 05:49:48 EDT

    I tried to use the rpm -rebuild foo.src.rpm command on the hpoj file
for mandrake 8.2. I replaced foo with the actual file name. It went
along fine until the very end. I got this message
    RPM build error:
        File not found by glob:
/var/tmp/hpoj-buildroot/usr/lib/sane/libsane-hpoj.*.so*
I checked the directories and the last mentioned file (libsanej.*.so.*)
exists. I have no idea what I need to do to fix this. I am trying to
use the updated hpoj-0.90 and running into a few glitches. I would
appreciate any help from anyone concerning this matter. Thanks, Maureen