Re: [SLUG] Looking for an internet provider

From: Jan Mason (td376@mail.anonymizer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 14:11:56 EDT

Take a look at this one.

~From their web site:
"Great Barrier Reef (GBR) is a professional Internet Service Provider."

http://www.gbronline.com/

$9.95/month or $110/year

~From their web site:
"You get unlimited access to the internet at speeds up to 56K, 7 email
accounts, UseNet news feed, 10 MB of web space for your own web site and
FREE technical support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per
year. We support V.90 & x2 protocols. Have 2 phone lines? Want
increased connect speeds? Multilink lets you use multiple phone lines
simultaneously for a faster connection to the Internet."

They were running full page adds in some of the local papers not to long
ago.

bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
| For that low it will be hard most average isp's are around for
| $22.00 a month now.
| How ever check www.earthlink.com they work fine with Linux.
| They use to have a limited access for $12.95 a month.
| $22.00 Unlimited 5 e-mail boxes, 24-7 tech support, 10 megs of free
web page
| space.
| Used them from the time it was mindspring no problems for over 7 years.

- --
Jan Mason
td376@mail.anonymizer.com