Re: [SLUG] Looking for an internet provider

From: Carson Wilcox (carsonwilcox@mail.arczip.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:32:37 EDT

They have changed then. I got frequent busy signals and They
disconnect after about 15 mins. They were next to impossible to
reach on the phone and they have a policy that you can only
connect from a single phone number which is absolutely ridiclous.

www.arczip.com has no time out, I can connect from any phone
number, anywhere in the country and they really do have 24X7
support for about 5 bucks more that isponline.

Carson

Carson R. Wilcox
Senior Systems Architect
Fujitsu Consulting