[SLUG] Remounting with Samba

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 14:19:49 EDT

Quick one.. I've got Samba setup on my Linux machine so that my XP box can
access it to share file etc. Well I also want the Linux box to access 2 of my
Windows boxes (1 XP and 1 2000). Now I am using Lin Neighborhood for the
client portion of SAMBA, all is well and good I"ll mount the share on my XP
machine and all is good. But when I shutdown X or reboot my machine I have to
remount the share. How can I have Lin Neighborhood remount the share
automatically when X starts or Linux starts?

Thanks...

-J