RE: [SLUG] Looking for web hosting in FL

From: Jack D. VanOss (jdvanoss@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 19:13:47 EDT

This is my first time posting/replying to list, hope I'm doing it right. If
not I'm sure I'll be told. Just an FYI, there is a local company housed in
the Time Warner Building in downtown Tampa called www.hostasaurus.com I
have 3 domains with them and have had little to no down time. The
owner/admins are Linux ninja's (former USF grads) and support only cgi,
perl, php etc. No asp. I think the only Windoze he is using may be for
mail. Hope this helps.

Jack