RE: [SLUG] Looking for web hosting in FL

From: John R. Jones (jjones3@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 05:37:11 EDT

I work for a local company that does Linux hosting. I am sure we can
provide whatever needs you may have. I am admittedly not the best person
to answer any specific technical questions that anyone may have (I am
the RF engineer for the company and and only a linux novice). However, I
can direct anyone who is interested to the right person. If you wish, go
to our web site and take a look www.sagonet.com I believe there is
pricing info on the site as well. Keep in mind that the pricing and
packages on there if fairly general and is not limited to what is
listed. If you have specific needs and pricing requirements, we are very
flexible.
        Ok, enough of the sales pitch and I hope this doesn't seem like
spam. If anyone is interested, send me an email off list
jjones@sagonet.c o m

-John