[SLUG] Free Stuff...

From: David R. Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 16:38:29 EDT

I've got a bunch of stuff I've taken off of PC's that people have traded in
for new ones that I would be most grateful to get rid of if anyone wants to
come get them. No kidding...this stuff is all working, and I just want to
clear the shelves as it's been there for a few months. I have power
supplies, RAM chips, floppy drives, CDROM drives, video cards, SCSI cards,
keyboards, speakers, hard drives, etc.

I had this all for sale, but if someone will come get it, you can have it.
We're located in Valrico.

Dave

 --
David R. Meyer