[SLUG] HP NetServer

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 15:53:02 EDT

To all.. I have an old Hewlett Packard NetServer sitting in storage collecting
dust. It's quite old, containing an Intel P100 cpu, 8 SCSI (Hotswapable) 1.x
GB drives and bays.. Memory I believe is 128, I can drag it out to check. It
has a problem booting Linux from the CD. It'll boot a CD but I get errors
with Linux.

Not sure, I'm probably not going to use it again and was wondering if anyone
would like it. It weighs probably 100lbs or more.. it's heavy as #$(%$.

If you want any more info.. just let me know.

-Jason Pratt