Re: [SLUG] Dunedin meeting

From: Lee Gusler (lgusler@gte.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 17:54:00 EDT

A J,

Glad to hear that you were able to get my old computer working and that
you know someone who might be able to make good use of it. I'm sorry
that I left it with only 64 MB of RAM. I had read somewhere that some
old socket 7 MBs worked faster with 64 MB than with 128 MB because of
64 MB break point problems. I was doing some experiments to see if it
was true with my MB. I could not tell any difference, but in any case I
still have the 128 MB stick which I will be glad to send to you if you
email me your address. No need for you to buy more when I have a 128 MB
DIM that I can't use anyway.

Lee Gusler, lgusler@gte.net